Sunday, January 3, 2010

Margo.

So, if you haven't noticed, I have a girlfriend, cleverly nicknamed "Margo." If you've read any books by John Green, you should know whats the reference of my name and hers. We've been going out for quite a while and I just thought it'd be fun to write about her cause a.) I love her and b.) I kinda like embarrassing her. :D

So we've been going out for a year and a month or so and that's good! We're kind of an odd couple, but I guess we like it that way. It's a strange dynamic, but it's a strong one at that. I think we're entertaining enough. We might act really weird and make things awkward for other people, but hey, it happens.

She's real real cute and kind of shy. But if you get to know her, or if she gets comfortable around you enough, she'll be sure to show you how she really is.

We have a lot of weird little rituals accompanied by those dumb little songs and dances, but I like em. Maybe that's just an opinion of a whipped boyfriend.

We're not really a couple you'd see very often. But I think that's what makes it work. Opposites attract right? Not saying we're completely different, but enough to keep it spicy. And similar enough to keep it feeling like home. Like a home cooked meal. I'm hungry right now. She makes some good grilled cheese samiches. (Yes, I did spell Sandwich like that.)

I think this is gonna be a frequent installment on this blog. So let's call this Margo 1... Or maybe I'll think of something more creative.

But I think we'd have an awesome YouTube series. We have interesting conversations to say the least.



Lightning On Various Elements
Lake Ocean Valley Earth
Little Offerings Valiant Entities
Laser Occurrence Varnishing Eternally.

:) [:

No comments:

Post a Comment