Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clever Fox

All black everything, ninja mode on this abode
So, I blend in with the road with a flow that'll have you towed
No games, no frogger, I just hop around, and so hip
So if I blip on a radar, must be a slip, a glitch
I can't be read, can't be analyzed
I have beats terrified, petrified, paralyzed
Thunder Shock on the drop of the block
So not even Brock could rock this Clever Fox
It's not very effective and these genes are selective
Like exclusive, stone-washed, eclectic respective
But less than or equal to alligator signs, biting my style
I just file and lie down bars like tiles or Dial
And now the measures are cleaned up like soap
Bleached and nope! Mean: opposite of the pope
I mean, I'm vicious, cruel and ferocious
Focused, and notice, I'm cool, not hopeless
But the dopeness is protruding from my whole
Everyone's the concrete underneath, you feel my sole
And the goal is to reacquaint old school with the new
Which would do what Lu has brought to you
Blue dues I've payed and hued to shoo a cue
A view in which I flew to simmer and Stu
Give it time, no brine, no pickles, not baby dill
Still, you know I will fill the quill with lines so ill
Grandpa Flow no one believes but all receives
And none perceive my truth so it falls like leaves
Dear Autumn, I just thought 'em, might be awesome
I'll have a follow up letter when you blossom
Hey Spring, been quite some time, like the rhymes?
Shine through grime and the dimes still crime
Lady Summer, you know that I'm paced on LEGOs
I run these blocks, got good ideas, see my brain glow
Mrs. Winter, I know you know I go out of order
But doesn't matter now, cause we're in the 4th quarter
Winter flow, Splinter Mode, master of the mortar
I petal blazing treble, and it never falls shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment