Sunday, March 20, 2011

Star Fox

[Chorus]
Do a barrel roll!

[Verse 1]
Star Fox in the bars, sailing through the stars
I'll send your regards when I reach all the way to Mars
Pass by Neptune, like a cartoon
Not speaking buffoon, just trying to blow real soon: bassoon
Then my tunes reach the entire universe
With one verse I'll turn it to a gift from a curse
Nebula and constellations in my conversations
Flying high in my spaceship leave many in amazement
Having adjacent placement, feeling real cool, no longer lame
Rings like Saturn saying I've got game
No more asking "what's his name?"
My style so savage it's basically so untamed
Celestial bodies and comets are my company
If misery enjoys it then I'll have a little bit just for me
Don't you understand the gravity of this situation?
I'm going for beyond infinity series duration
Cosmic prophet hailing from Corneria
Captain America with the skill placing all in hysteria
All crafts report! I use my bombs wisely
Had to drop it on them in a manner and fashion so timely
I toss any loss like defeating Andross
And if that boss is crossed then I just pause
Black hole as I swallow these beats whole
And the toll of damage I cause is 100 poll
Landmaster and an Arwing pilot
No burp but Earp like Wyatt in a riot
My astronomy and astrology is impossibly
Difficult and untypical: there is no obviously
Glowing like neon past these peons in every eon
Noble like xenon, unreactive so begone!
Not getting my meek on because only the strong
Will succeed and survive on rhyming this long
Nike space boots and to boot in zero absolute
I shoot past the exit chute into the black moot
3, 2, 1 my eyes grow brighter than the sun
Never going to be done: instead I will just stun
Chilling in my rocket seat cruising over beats
Gas giants match my heat, otherwise it's no defeat
Try to call me would result in super long distance
If you missed it then listen: I'm up in the solar system

[Chorus]
Do a barrel roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment