Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cashlete

[CHORUS] x2
E-C-O-N-O-M-Y
I'm on your screens, I'm televised
R-E-S-O-U-R-C-E
Always in style, never scarcity

[Verse 1]
I lay it all bear so I'm more than stern
Step on the scene and wreck the aggregate supply curve
Cause there ain't no buying me, supplying me
With so many rhymes, there ain't no trying me
Kind of like bartering, you're so outdated
Just like the consumers of this world: you're overrated!
My balance sheet is so condensed in assets
Collecting more green than cabbages
I'm savage and mean, but don't call me average
Make a few withdrawals because it's all cash, kid
Hot commodity, please don't bother me
If I fall off I land on a pile of capital honestly
People look at me and show interest obviously
Probably in control like monetary policy
Obsolete, I spit cease and desist orders
Stop before you step on my lyrical mortar
I'm demand, I'm the man: Amanda Bynes
Please abide to me like the law of supply
Running circles around this life cycle hypothesis
No I'm not a prophet, but yes I do profit

[Verse 2]
1 for the money and 2 for the money
I used to write jokes, ain't this thing funny?
Economic theory, economic models
Buy the things I want that's an economic throttle
Stared at by a green face, give a discount rate
I'm not making it rain, I'm making people hydrate
I don't inflate, I just deflate egos
The people knows my worth is worth in euros
Entrepreneur with a firm understanding
Too fly in this thing so in 2020 I'll be landing
Excess reserves are for you to conserve
But I'll make real sure that my expert reverb
Will repeat my money. I'm implemented
Way too stocky, I'm a real good investment
My ability of efficiency has credibility
Gold standard, yes I'm the epitome
Employed now and forever in the long run
Cash rules everything around me: M1

[CHORUS]
E-C-O-N-O-M-Y
I'm on your screens, I'm televised
R-E-S-O-U-R-C-E
Always in style, never scarcity

C-U-R-R-E-N-C-Y
Money talks so I've got a good reply
M-A-R-K-E-T
Put me in your team without any liability

C-A-P-I-T-A-L
Call me spreadsheet, I just excel
O-P-T-I-M-U-M
Double my weight in precious gems

S-U-R-P-L-U-S
Past, future, present, so in tense
A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E
Advantage is handed right to me
Handed right to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment