Sunday, December 2, 2012

Unlocked

[Verse 1]
They told me tighten up my game so I'm right against the lames
Who don't even know my name but know I hold this deer like reins
Who is this? Alex Dang? Who is this? Depends on your lane
Pick a side, choose a brain. One virtue and one bane
I tighten this up like tuning keys on my violin
Flow like Poseidon and stay on point: Trident
Rapid show? Try again. Rhymin with leviathans
Pious lion about to get rich or die with the Mayans
Used to have that long hair, switched up for the grown man
I can sell my own jams. No need for Willy Loman
The view from my bridge is so damn beautiful
Never being miserable but my life's still musical
As I rap I got in the back a dope ass ensemble
Kick it with me after the show for a classic convo
Something that you remember, goes past the ages
It'll strike down Alzheimer's and unlike Vegas
You're gonna wanna tell everybody about me and you
Tweet it from the mountains: OMG he so cool
Never thought he'd be a gentlemen with perfect meter too
And he's still in school? Educated man: oh damn is it true?
I got game like a rainy day afternoon


[Verse 2]
Confidence brimming every time I'm grinning
Even from the beginning I've been at least kind of winning
Talented and Gifted, style is so fitted
Popping TAGs so much like it's my professional business
Gray suede on the shoes, Neck and my cut is like my crew
Myriad of labels like a tabloid knowing who is who
Rapping like it's easy, no girl, believe me
Macaroni air conditioner: I'm cheesy and breezy
Whisper lines in your ears but now all of your peers
Might wanna sink this relationship, oh that's weird
Maybe they're all a little bit jealous
They don't have fellas, just zealous of our hella
Swagger back and forth just like a swap meet
Don't pay attention to them. Go ahead and mock me
At the end of the day just suck on my cockiness
Looks can kill and I might just have to body this
Came to box, leave in a bag, so certain, so sad
I'm holding the banner and you wave your white flag
Pimp like a cane and thus we are so able
You aren't my oxygen and time isn't your label
You're never running out on me, for that I thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment