Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bonus Stage

[Verse 0]
Let me start this off with both some flattery
And a few comments that might make you mad at me
Girl you looking real angelic. Where the pastor be?
But Jesus you're looking hot as hell: blasphemy!
Stick with me and we might burn some calories
And I just keep going charged: battery
If some guys are classy. Then I'm Gatsby
It takes two to make an accident. Or a masterpiece

[Verse 1]
Life on nickel and death at the platinium
110 percent and that ain't even the maximum
Girls? I got em. Yup and I lose them
Take life by the day. Never got a duplicate
So catch me like coughing or old school balling
Catch me like Spalding and if you caught the following
I'm sure we'll get along just damn swell
And if you like me? Well, shit, only time will tell
Other dudes? They're useless. They just lose it
I'm not trying to be hard: Rubiks
Me? I got this. Shine: it's polished
I'm a dapper pro and them: novice
Write it to any beat or the a capella
No I'm not Jay but I can rock a fella
And me? I'm stellar. Like for the confidence
Then fall in love with the real: all of it

[Verse 2]
I flip the script kind of like dyslexia
I keep my room neat so I won't mess with ya
Now, I'm not trying to make up anything
Since I can get you wrapped around my finger: wedding ring
Asshole? Kind of. To be perfectly honest
Sometimes I stress and unstress: sonnet
But in the end of things, I'm a real chill dude
I'll pick up the bill when we go eat food
Hold open doors, but don't hold your breathe
Cause I do things quick, never hold onto regret
I've heard a tale once a time before
Never fall in love with a rapper times galore
But me? Who even knows what this is
All that's certain is me and you and that's just it
Cutie 3.14. Humble as pie
I don't get high, but with me we'll still fly

[Verse 3]
Don't even lie. You know I'm adorable
Antonym with horrible and incorrigible
Metaphorical in the sense that
Always being watched. Where Eckleburg at?!
But the fact is that we all got problems
I'm not scared enough to be afraid to solve em
So here it is right now, it's all just here
And what's left is the truth that we must adhere
Sometimes I'm verbose, sometimes I just quote
Sometimes I hate swimming and I'd prefer to just float
No I don't drink. But I'm thirsty for you
I pass on the smoke but damn I'll roll with you
But I know, I know that we're all just human
Deep inside me are some hidden ruins
So if archeology's your thing, come right along
If not? Then girl, just vibe to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment