Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sky High

A lot of rappers be rapping how fly the are
But let me switch up originality in my bars
Talking about stars on their neck, mines in my eyes
Reflects from an ambitious intuition supply
Not left-handed so I'm Wright brother
And every now and then I'll mess up and stutter
Here's another reason why you make me irrelevant
Thicker than an elephant, I move opposite of a settlement
Don't sleep on me like a poisonous mattress
Just give me some time to practice my apparatus
I see apparitions between my minds partitions
Whispering and shifting my minds own positions
But the tuition is a whole lot later but greater
A force like Vader watch me soar over craters
I'm over your heads, patiently waiting now
So I dare you to just...

[Chorus]
Try to shoot me down, cause I'm flying, up higher, up higher
Try to shoot me down, cause I'm flying, up higher, up higher

So when they say out of this world, they mean me
I'm past the Milky Way, I'm not apart of this galaxy
I'm glad to see the other beings on this planet
Unlike me, they don't defy gravity, they can stand it
I manage to float above the ground and pavement
And I've already prepared and cemented my spaceship
So I can stay fly and solid and whatever you call it
I'm the opposite of run down, rancid, squalid
My landing strip flips and I'm blips on their radars
But I go out of sight when I stay on Mars
Or vacation on Pluto, too cold, how bout Venus?
My genus allows me to rise and fly like a phoenix
And my genius is seamless upon this remix
If you see this, believe it, I did not dream this
It's reality, I have obtained anti-gravity
With my expert ability you can

[Chorus]
Try to shoot me down, cause I'm flying, up higher, up higher
Try to shoot me down, cause I'm flying, up higher, up higher

With my Bird's eye view, panoramic cue, it's all blue
Cause I stay in the sky, and whew, the view: who knew?
Clouds all around, so high I can't even touch the ground
This sight provided by flight is profound and unbound
It should be it's own noun, no crown, I don't want to touch down
I want to stay free, wait please, look at what I found
A whole new paradise so precise, there are no words
White feathers, above the weather, this is for the birds
Jealous of winged creatures who can see this feature
The best I can get is my mind and my bird design t-shirt
But teacher, when will I be able to touch the sky?
Get high, no regret, just fly, I can wave bye-bye
I'll write about my journeys and I won't paraphrase
So don't parachute me down, I will leave a sky blaze
Aurora Borealis is what they call it now
I've left my mark so go ahead: pow pow...

[Chorus]
Try to shoot me down, cause I'm flying, up higher, up higher
Try to shoot me down, cause I'm flying, up higher, up higher

No comments:

Post a Comment