Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rebellious Return

Now why should I return? Look at what I've learned
I know how this turns. If I go back I'll be burned
Rebelling against the cause,
Retelling the stories in the stars
I'm shining down to put you all in awe, pause for the clause
And pause for the effect to have delivered in your brain
In order to obtain control of this lane, remain insane
Clinically proven, I'm ill and even if it's distilled
It will still be a disease potent that kills
But don't worry kiddo, this thing ain't contagious
My swagger is unique and sick, by far outrageous
Wise, Courageous, powerful equilateral
The design goes lateral and damages collateral
My vices turned radical but this isn't magical
Just flipped the script on the bad traits classical
A hero that differs and contrasts with the archetype
No stereotype, this mic is controlled with wit not hype
In some respects I am my own antithesis
The difference I know this, so my skill increases
You need this? Believe it. The pieces in relieving
the puzzle is the uniqueness we have, don't seek it
But my words fall onto deaf ears and I don a disguise
But my actions are watched by blind eyes
So if I were to return to my world, I'd have to cloak
These complex thoughts so they don't croak, but soak, and then I'll be in on the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment