Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rescue from Without

[Verse 1]
I remember the first time about Cali Dreamin'
I wanted to step onto any scene and have them fiendin'
All Eyez On Me because I'd be the great
And all because of Mom and she fixed me a hot plate
The music is my savior, I give it my all
My blood, sweat, tears in my mic until I fall
I stand tall and I lay triumph and a victory
On the winning streak, my technique is kin to me
Under the wonder, I imagine greatness
Despite the plight's folly, I'll spit past the racists
Their faces are expressions of disgust
But I bust and trust I'm a must and a fresh gust
Listen to the music notes, listen to what I have to quote
Everything that I just wrote, has taught my soul to float
Interestingly enough I'm rescued the journey
Let me rap until I get back, this is all learning

[Verse 2]
And I've been taught that to brag the swag isn't a drag
Grab the jag and mag without gag or any kind of lag
I don't sag cause my flow stays tight like some jeans
On some teens. So I gleam in my dreams for my team
The dean and principle, indivisible
So lyrical and spiritual. This sickness incurable
I boost in the booth so the tooth isn't loose
A goose and a moose mixed with a noose and Babe Ruth
Definition: Fly and wild that kills with home runs frequent
The sequence is secret calculate it like a secant
Above flow: sealant and concealment like cloak and dagger
It's dapper without tappers so the swagger is too mastered
In the vicinity the virginity of beats has subliminally
And criminally stolen but smooth like Billy Jean
No priors and liars. This requires fires
A status of sire with choirs on wires

[Verse 3]
Young! I flip a couple words to make a couple birds
Have you nerds observe what I have turned
Double entendre mixed with some wordplay
I turn Jay into Kay cause it's Men in Black here to stay
Toss diamonds in the air and they land on a track
In May, I back up into a classic stack
My ghetto anthem has brought me to a mansion
This expansion is the definition of candid
I went from simplistic rhymes to Shakespearian
I make a tempest and storm rage like Furion
Influenced the youths including the one talking
Let them do some walking, God please no chalking
Lay out a blueprint and they can build themselves
Do it how you like, only time will tell
Never will I ever be completely over
The take over with Casanova mixed with Hova. Young!

[verse 4]
At an early age I knew I was going to be nasty
Can't past me then remain real raspy
If you ask me then my flow: the whole us know
It's dope like Esco and rope like let's go!
Never once did I leave this killer murder with the
Burners and no turners because I ground it up like burgers
Y'alls all Queens and I'm the King: dominate
Nickel plate and the crack fiends face the fate
Of the untitled cycle that brings forth survival
I'm a psycho on libel with more verses than the bible
If you file the text, just know I'm a vet with the Tec
And I check and wreck the other fools into specks
So let's kick back on the porch with a cold one
Because no need to show off, but hold son
Try to test me then I'll kick a funky rhythm
Like a musician mixed with wisdom in the system

[verse 5]
I stand like a man, move like a legend
The stuff of myths, just give me half a second
My life has been influenced by the lyrical weapons
and the Mac Elevens never once have beckoned!
Skills being perfected in the time I reckon
And if the seven selected styles have been elected
Stay on my grind keeping humble and still respected
I gather interest along the days: a good investment
I've rejected the requested, I've gotta test it
I haven't been subjected or objected, just messed with
And I've suspected that my craft is protected
Unlike the latter of the radio being neglected
A literary shot has been directed and injected
It'll consistently be polished and corrected
It's true that with Heaven my headphones are connected
And each lesson is them telling me to go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment