Monday, February 20, 2012

Grizzly Heir

Guess who's on the microphone? Mr. Samurai
Dressing like a gentlemen, mouth never civilized
Never speaking civil lies, only have you satisfied
I'm a big pun the way that I chastised
Running all the way to the top and slip off the backside
When I'm alone call it the King and I
Yes I'm in the house like a bill being ratified
What's next? Gratify. Then what? A Badder lie
But I'm only speaking the truth, hand on the bible
Breakfast is oath-meal, honesty is my style
Yes I walk that walk, and I talk that talk
Yes you stalk that stalk, and I'm dope like a pound of chalk
Wanna get to know me so you leaf through my facebook
I'm not that hard to catch but I am still off the hook
No I won't propose but I can lord over your ring
You can be on my arm, call you my cast and sling
No more shots, retired and recovering cupid
Skinny jeans cuffed up and my Nikes loosened
Asian kid in hipster clothes doing some rap?
I'm the epitome of America, melting pot: that's a fact
Product of my society, mirror to something bigger
Readily equipped with punchlines and some kickers
What am I? Self-aware. What am I? Help and share
What am I? Long black hair. What's this? Rap over Grizzly Bear!

I am so different, new breath of fresh air
The reason why I'm doing this is because that I really care
This is just a hobby, maybe something more
I'm so cold because of all these open windows and doors
Opportunity is in, asleep on my couch
He's staying until he can feel he can step out
So assume it's for a while, I don't even mind
Might as well brush up on trigonometry: cosine
Not being cute, and I'm not staring obtuse
Coming at this from all angles, protractor use
This is imaginary? I will make it real
I've got FDR bars: yes I'm a new deal
Oh you think it's silly? Loosen up you pickle jar
Wish upon me for some change. Call me a nickel star
Rap about my real life and about some real jokes
You think you can flow? I'll show you real strokes
Trying to do something authentic and original
Rocking out like geologists, healthier than minerals
Check out my chemistry, I'm in my element
Rule number 34, I'm always relevant
How old am I? Enough to make a decision
Only speaking accurately with expert precision
Style on credit union: yes I am so On-Point
I am still dope and blunt kind of like a joint

You're only as good as your attitude
Transmogrifier set to a bragging dude
But I can still show my gratitude
I've got such a confident magnitude
Yes my latitude is flier than a rocket grill
Shakespeare and I pen rhymes with pens and quills
Make Asian jokes until you get your fill
Call me Kim Jong: I've got a license to ill

No comments:

Post a Comment