Sunday, April 7, 2013

$$

[Verse 1]
Taking over the mic like I'm changing my name
But I keep it simple like some dudes keep it real tame
Remember the game, December these flames
I'm forever indebted to this inclement weather rain
Gave me something to mimic. Now I just kick it
Like snares to the beat or feet when you've outstayed your visit
Stay timid or chaotic. Drink these problems like tonic
Mind faster than Sonic and I'm a repeat dope offender: chronic
You on it? I'm off it. Because I'm awake while you are resting
I'm the next thing so start investing in this kid perfecting
Like West Wing: I take long walks and pull off monologues
Keep you real interested. When I speak my flow gets haters waterlogged
Don't be alarmed just feel the charm. Lanky boy attitude
with girls around my arm feeling comfortable like southern food
I keep it gentile and deal civilized
Negotiate with these guys while they can't look me in the eyes

[CHORUS]
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm about to rule the world
About to rule the world, about to rule the world
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm about to rule the world
Keep my fingers gripped and cuties toes curled

[Verse 2]
With no point intended but my list of ten did
Leave judges effected with my pretend methods
I fancy myself to be a rapper a lot
But in the end my map is all over the place like a scatter plot
Plotting something devilish as I start to pedal this
Drive metal to fire like I'm gonna be one of Hell's residents
But check again, the embezzlement of this settlement
Is getting even, believe it, never sweating in my Pendleton
I used to be Marshall Lee. But only partially
Rocking the flannels, long hair, and sarcastic "Pardon me!"s
But now it's odd to see, that this Vampire King
Has switched the flow from death to fresh inside the entire thing
And is it tiring that he likes to be Childish?
Ask Maurice, this beast on beats increases the wildness
Give me an Oscar for the orchestrated mind of a violin
While mistresses asking me "Can you sire this?"

[CHORUS]
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm working on this tireless
So tireless. So tireless
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm working on this tireless
Can't hold me back now. I am so wireless

[Verse 3]
Badass on Slimfast, rap game got picked last
But now I'm the captain and this is my gym class
Never had to lift weights but constantly had to wait
For these other dudes to catch up with me. You lames are pretty late
And I'm pretty great. Hence the namesake
But then again your ID tag is not the only thing it takes
I know it needs some brains. Maybe a little braun
I pinky promise that I've got what it takes. Listen to my songs
I could go on and on and on and on but
That will take too damn long
So I'll demonstrate to educate in a major way
Like scales rising on a park place every single day
Working hard until my hands resemble a miners
Been digging for diamonds since I was still a minor
The age has changed and so has the content
It's progress to top this so honest. I'm on it like faucets
You mock this? I scoff, bitch. You don't want this
Get bombarded by a kid who gets carded: I finish shit. I do not start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment