Monday, June 24, 2013

Gold Knuckles

[Verse Simile]
Back again like I left but tonight I right like civil movements
No improvement just a new influence on this lucid music
Fresher hair like Gohan go on? I prove it
And do it to the maximum like tomatoes. Who's this?
Link I think, this chink spills ink, drop winks
Blink once and lose for sure like mink. Complete like Zinc
Rhyming inviting so damn exciting
Contrast to the snoring, boring, I'm straight up frightening. Stifling?
Like I'm just tossing word salad? Well let me break it down like work with a callous
Malice and ballads swing down like fists and mallots. Too damn gallant
So you better enjoy my damn pallet: I'm in town. I get down.
I surf on the verse when I'm around and I astound.
This templar is the highest, flyest and still cloak and dagger dark
Bring your magnum because you claim that you are so damn hard
I'll show you shaken up spears. You should know that I fux with the bard
This beat and I sparred and in the end it got straight up marred

[Sample]
Now we gonna get down!

[Verse Linger Rhyme]
Gold knuckles with my Midas hustle
Asteroid belt around my waist and yet I never seem to buckle
Or shatter due to the weight of the content matter
I just flatter and get madder in order to appease these fucking bastards
Rappers are just poets with impeccable rhythm
This wisdom and courage and strength is already within him
Triforce in the hand is worth a thousand in the bush
I'm towering potential in every direction getting pulled and pushed
East to west and north to south whatever comes out of my mouth
Is the autobiography of what I am really about
No more chains around my neck I broke free from those shackles
I'm about to tackle, battle for my tale: no more tattles
Or rattles. I'm making death be afraid to come and get me
Stay steady and ready the cannons that will stand in heavy
If they let me I'll go until the words are no longer
Monsters growing stronger along with iron mongers that I sponsor
Watch me conquer and offer nothing to the opposition
In this position I've switched it from the original mission
No hate for a lover and no love for a hater
Yo, let me take a breath: Vader

{GASP}

[Verse Fast]
Can't even handle my syllables
Rhymes billable to the one that will kill a bull
Minotaur: subpar. His head on my wall
You feel like testing me? Let's go play ball
Never gonna fall, unbreakable Jenga
You are forgettable, call you xanga
Call you myspace, I call her Topenga
Always did the opposite, text is manga
What do I got a lot? Disappointment
But I'm going ham, there's so much oink kid
You want ignorance, I want more bliss
You got really rich, I'm in poor debt
Keep investing, I'm perfecting
This style is check, check, microphone testing
And I'm passing with flying colors
Who else does this? I am like no other

[Sample]
That's what I'm talking about!

[Verse Switch]
Slamming down, jamming sound, I am ramming nouns
Into the lush instrumentation basements so I can earn my crown
All of these fly girls are hanging on my every single word
Like my speech has handlebars but I handle bars so absurd
Smash through windows, keep this simple,
You can just blow me, classic Nintendo
In the end though, fresh like mentos
And I'm rising to the top like a fucking crescendo!
Elevator: penthouse. Right girl, left the blouse
Thoughts so hot, this spot just gotta douse
Never being left out, feel me: textile
Flip over your phone because that's me on your text now
You cannot afford to ignore this knocking on your door
Matador waving red capes since at the core this break will take more damn metaphors
I'm representing this primary that will vary
In preventing the lacking of necessary lines that are legen:

[Sample]
WAIT FOR IT...!

[Final Verse]
Honestly? I've always wanted to be dominating
These starter beats with authorizing, cauterizing harder feats
But I'm probably in way over my head, so instead of monopolies
being lead astray, today from now on I will shed
All the complexities and hit them with the fundamentals:
This instrumental lends itself to the soulful stencil and the truest pencil
Trace my silhouette and see the outline that outshines
The pirouettes across graceful steps. Yes, I'm about mine
Looking cooler and cooler and cooler after each sun cycle
Begin running circles around this music like your most fun vinyl
And even though I'm dealing with issues difficult
This makes the individual whimsical: able to reach his pinnacle
Starting to tone down and tone up, no loud and grow up
Sit down and focus on the bigger picture of "what now?" and "so what?"
Realizing what art is granting:
I am human therefore nothing human is beyond my understanding: thank you for understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment