Monday, November 9, 2009

Alliteration Soundtrack

Get me with vibrant vicious verses
Somewhat of a creative crushing curse
Without the worse ways within will
Still has skill stepping skyward like heaven’s window sill
Chill like icicles inside inter Antarctica
Placed and put near peaceful paranoia
Told ya that the thunderous thoughts testify
I’m fly fiery feathers that are hot like fry
Try and get totally and thoroughly terminated
Like Dang’s disrespect is destroyed and devastated
Because I’m loyal like Labradors, I don’t ignore
With lyrics deeper than an atmosphere of albacore
Catch me in the core of chores without choruses
Like legendary lores that Lords are with
I pour us with perfected personas
I’ve got the crown down like a crusade corona

As an amazing alliteration astounds
Step softly so songs see stereo’s sound

Lifted like light beams, dreams, or leveling lasers
I say Hello, hey, or just simply Hi Hater
Pushing punishing puns in more ways then one
Rampaging rapiers and ravaging razors with ray guns
That stun and shock steadily soundtrack souls
I’m a whole wizard with words completing goals
A demolishing dragon crushing conflicted coals
Constantly consisting current creative tolls
Know that my knowledge knows kingly kin
Since within I pin and win like sanitizing sins
An excellent emperor enters entitles entities
Conquering cities and mastering microphone memories
Definitely distanced like far off little listens
I grow with a glow like godly golden glistens
And nightly nurture nocturnes by painting pictures
With scholarly scriptures that rocks Richter

As an amazing alliteration astounds
Step softly so songs see stereo’s sound

Last lyrics loan like suspicious sharks
A walk in the park to me is a deathly dark
Bark but no bite, no fight, not even plight
I present political presence that’s so polite
Right? But I can be rude, rough, raw and rugged
So much you’ll kick the big black bucket
Terrific tactics tip toe around though
With a flow so unknown like shy show solos
But I know though I can be like a Verona Vendetta
Vexing volatile villains on a vigilant veranda
Vicious and ferocious with focus that flows forward
I track the tacks that lack the knack to go toward
Complicated conflicts like astronomic atrocities
My hip hop hears, recites and records differently
Poetry in motion, monstrously massive and potent
Duly noted as my quest is quixotically quoted

As an amazing alliteration astounds
Step softly so songs see stereo’s sound

No comments:

Post a Comment