Monday, November 9, 2009

Theory of Knowledge

Theory?

[Verse 1]
My theory purely depends on the subject's mind
The answers are inside and it takes time to find
Variables are terrible, but I have it stable
This is not a fable, if you think: you are able
To use this device in all and any kind of life
To figure the price, believe in Christ, or destroy strife
My theory of knowledge is guaranteed to work
It can purge the thirst of power if it lurks
To prepare yourself, you must do a few things
Imagine, without it you won't have any wings
Open your mind to every single possibility
Then the potential level goes into infinity
It's quite monumental what to do with the mental
Untapped and raw power, it's not coincidental
That us human beings possess this ability
Sharpen your mind and THINK: that's my theory


Humble Uprising?


[Verse 2]
Personally I didn't go to a fancy university
To a lot of peoples eyes I just wasn't worthy
But I guess from rags to riches, I proved them wrong
I used my theory to make myself strong
I studied the classics and I revised my tactics
Over and over, just to make it fantastic
So that I may be in someone's eyes: brilliant
I had to stay resilient, almost militant!
I kept sharpening my tools to destroy fools
I kept my calm and cool as I learned in school
Mostly I studied others and my inspirations
I took their works and all of their creations
And I broke it down, word by word
Analyzed it's meaning, some say absurd
I digress, but when you're obsessed
This creates less stress and success


What inspires me?


[Verse 3]
My inspiration comes from everything I see
Things I can feel. Thoughts, feelings of care free
It inspires me to link together word combination
Sometimes its education or a simple mental vacation
The people in my life are wonderful sources
Speaking what I feel, awe inspiring forces
It can come from just simple actions that take place
To save face or create grace or even distaste
My inspiration can be generated through my aspirations
Though I'm eager to complete, I must have patience
I want to destroy the illusions and a few intrusions
One day I'll allude and share my final conclusions
But until that day, I will continue to become inspired
To seek knowledge: I am curious and I will inquire
For I may seem to know what I'm doing and competent
But I know little, though I still stay confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment