Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let's Talk

[Chorus]
Let's talk about (said a milli times.)

Let's talk about focus this is not bogus
I do this less than hopeless and you should know this
That my pen writes more than potent and notice
That this isn't make believe like hocus pocus
I write the dopest lines where the west coast is
They call me a comedian cause I'm where all the jokes is
But hold it, whoa this is the fiery toasted
Roasted that is boasted and shaking like locusts
I send beats to where the morgue is so its posted
Understand I'm here to learn, I'm a sponge to soak this
I'm studying text books and learning not from hooks
But from people who had this world shook like rooks
Babbling like a brook but crash down in a tidal wave
I make your spinal cave and put you in your final grave
My style is water, assuming many forms and shapes
Pounding down in torrents with wrath on your grapes
Sprinkle in a mist and if you missed this whole theme
Then it seems that I'll have to go gentle like a stream
But I'll switch up into a rain in my brain, a new form
Then proceed to hurricane in my mind, talk about brain storm

[Chorus]
Let's talk about (said a milli times)

Let's talk about my ambitions as an artist
I've started and made songs claiming I'm the hardest
But what am I? Pardon, but never did I intro my self
This flow though is helped by the gold lined shelf
My name is Alex Dang, this is at 16 years old
My goal is to never fold til I hit the gold going bold
I'm gonna turn coal to diamonds with expert rhymin
Author like Geiman I tell stories, no not lyin
And no I'm not black as you can clearly tell
But might I add I rhyme on these tracks equally well
Hell, since when can't an Asian spit and verbalize?
Not a stereotype with tight eyes, just a prized mind
I get berated for these lines inflated with belated rhymes
As well as not getting inebriated off of beer or dimes
I don't own a nine nor do I pack heat in any fashion
Except for that fiery flame in my heart that's called passion
That inferno goes near my nose so I don't really flow, I burn
Been MCing for 3 years and in those terms I've really learned
Have a few shows under my belt where I was kind of felt
I didn't freeze when I MCed, but please, I did not melt
That mic ignites when I gauge my rage in my maze
I write about anything that sparks my mind and blaze
With a structure I've punctured every day
My mind frame is changing but always Grade A
So don't stop me press play.

[Chorus]
Let's talk about (a milli times)

No comments:

Post a Comment