Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Salamander and the Verse

Fahrenheit 451, let's get it right
That most of this track will be burning bright
I'm a salamander that remains in flames
With massive grammar that renders them lame
Everything gets burned up I increase the process
I confess with my massive fire I put them to rest
Fiery boleros that mimic the nature of infernos
It goes near my nose out my mouth and into minds closed
Then it opens up and heats the weak minded
Let it be reminded that if you find it, you'll be blinded
You must remember that the embers burn in December
And get to close and it'll turn and burn tender
With a sensation that never very patient
The hues of this track will have plaques complacent
Because they'll ponder the heatwaves that I gave
And soon more will brave the maze to get this blaze
The knaves will rave or question the themes
And they won't even notice red dreams or rhyme schemes
Red Magic is quite passive so I just call it passion
Constantly mashin' on the dash so he's burning and passin'
I ought to stick with what my mind picks, but it's so sick
That I have to pull out some Jedi Mind Tricks
Unsheath the saber and the flavor is Faber
With no more tracers it's basically a favor
The fervor of your server will continue on burner
And by the time it's done the tables are called Turner
Without any dismission then I start my ignition
The new position is pounding down harder than Sonny Liston
Red like Anakin or like the Champion
I Am Legend talking to these mannequins
Endothermic reactions that have captions of action
I'll become the whole show: not just an attraction
The kindle I've spindled and already used up
I'm boiling in under three minutes, call me noodle cup
A wildfire that inspires pyres to become more wired
I get tired as the conspires continue to get fired
The beauty of my destruction has a paradox
Because in society it still has function like FireFox
But then again, it can backfire and backlash
And just in a flash the future is now the past
Feeding the flames with gas is now such a blast
Vapid beings will rapidly add daft less crass
So the symbol is this song is quite simple
That the the ink I write with from my frindle
Is on fire with the lighting that's astonishingly frightening
A temperature higher than bolted down lightning
At Celsius: you can't even tell what it is
So much energy that the track is melting this
So from the ashes will rise an ardor phoenix
And the genius will produce an even harder remix

No comments:

Post a Comment