Monday, April 26, 2010

Jeet Kune Flow

Bruce Lee in MC mode is taking place now
Watch me crash in torrents and rain down
A shapeless entity that acts much more deadly
Tread against me and have you spun 360
Empty your mind and empty the body
Be lucid, be fluid, reaction times quicker than Ali
Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee
Basically except be free similar to the sea
Move in ribbons of blues and hues into shades
Beautifully travel across the land in majestic waves
Transform into drizzle that makes it way into mist
The liquid specter manipulates your tensed up fist
A spectacular waterfall that leaves them in awe
Drink me up from a straw but know this one law
When I switch up the flow, you should already know
My style is a lyrical Jeet Kune Do, oh!
So with that being said let's just make it rain
But instead of throwing dollars: I throw change
I make it hail, y'all can tell, I'm the ocean: you're a pail
And you've failed with this cause I'm washing away the trail
I don't runoff because I am the jump off
The pump toss that makes you sick like a bump cough
My occupation as precipitation is so damn boss
The message is Nas, the cost is to be on frost
To be on point like icicles, handle bars like bicycles
To consider all sources powerful, even a trickle
Float on like a cloud, it's an overcast day
I represent the Pacific, a level past the Bay
With my trident microphone I might dent your headphones
Because flow so heavy, it'll get them blown
Picket signs go along with my wicked rhymes
So cricket times and just flick at the designs
It's not too deep, definitely more shallow
It's actually quite callow and I'm quite fallow
So I'm the holy water that oughta baptize
The cries supplies much more than surprise
It provides an icy arctic chill that will fill and kill
Anything moving will stand still so ill
That tsunami body is probably just me
So stand back as I'm just a one man army
The vapor you savor and you can't borrow from neighbors
This is one of a kind unique like engraver
So the shaver makes snow cones in my flow zone
And when I go home the Jeet Kune Do is flown
I speak in hydrospheres that Spyro leers
It'll extinguish and relinquish volcano jeers
With these hydrates I rate way above any weather
It's clever that these feathers travel together
H2O from slush to snow, all the way for show
I should know: I'm a master of Jeet Kune Flow, whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment