Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3 Minutes Part 1

Let's see if I have that ability and dexterity
To stay on top of a beat with some lyrical variety
Try and see if I got this for 3 times 60 seconds
It'll take me only a portion just to wreck this
Quite impressive with this mental lesson plan
And I'm the man that ran past these flans
Past the tram and summoned like an esper
Allow the words to ooze and fester like dinner from Lecter
Hannibal: and I'll be an animal and a savage
Then I'll ravage a degree 47 times average
I'm past this so no gifts or presents, the future
I'm so ahead, I'm at midnight crowing like a rooster
I got a booster with an amulet that allows the grammar spit
To become glamorous and sicker than cancerous
A disease, a virus raging and staging inside my body
Try and copy and get lobbied and pinned like Bobby
No I'm not fobby, though I am fresh off the boat
Cause I was on it with dope quotes that I will gloat
These notes float in an ocean that's less than a moat
So even the Pope wouldn't mope with this soap
You better hope I clean up like Janitors with pentameters
I will Gallager with the hammer and have them stammer
With some candor standards that will only clamor
It's not blander so look and gander at this never lander
The spammers will have difficult time against my stamina
So lights action cameras, check out Captain America
That shield that yields with a whole field of vision
Listen as my heart cries bravely like Mel Gibson
Let me pay you back with my lethal weapon
Wait a second, this is a lethal through the ears injection!
Correction, this is just excellence in verbal form
My words have a purple warm secreting a herbal storm
It's dope lines inside a deranged mind: why so serious?
I'm alive said the doctor, I'm just a bad experiment
In the water is monsters, I rule like Poseidon's wrath
I'm Verizon maps and I've got horizon stats
I'm here one person, just singular, never a plural
So roll over and bow down to the king, duke and earl
All at the same time with this same rhyme
And all in the same mind is 7 different grinds
A disorder that causes my temper to be much shorter
So when I get enraged you better run for the boarder
I am Tyler Durden and I've got exactly zero burden
Instead I'm mayhem mixed in a cup with Bourbon
Straight nerdin' with my consistent persistence
I'll bag you up and box you out like Sonny Liston
I'm constant but not a consonant, more like a conference
Something you don't want to face: I am THE consequence
If you want to sponsor this then holla at yo boy
Make some noise real loud like Happy Happy Joy Joy
Quit acting so coy otherwise I'll strike down mics
Too late for that, they've been impaled with pikes
So pipe down before I step around like my rotating sound
Looks like I've found my round so get awed and astound
I'm not out of bounds, I decimate mountains to mounds
And I've got a sound heart that goes p-pound, pound
And the crowd now is getting so lived and wired
Looks like my lyrical supplier's stock is getting way higher
Start at a spire and rises up to a grand monument
Opposite of capitalist but stereotypically a communist
But my common sense says let the craft speak
With this form so unique with a technique so sheik
So sleek without any leaks or anything looking so bleak
I haven't hit my peak so let's not make this meek!

No comments:

Post a Comment