Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bow-Tie Swag

My new assignment is to break alignment
I reside in a private residence like a white kid
But keep it dirtier than ODB's license
Or likeness to keep it filthy like Seattle-ites
North be northwest, represent the coast fresh:
In the lab like meth I be riding in the cab like Death
Check the attire, brighter than Sunfire
1 man Big Hero 6, smoking hot with no lighter
I'm a pacific overlord. So prolific so open doors:
Not even matadors or the force can tame this metaphor
Or simile, because similarly,I've more swag than a Dilla Beat
Simply, differently, spit too vividly
I'm embedding whatever is my essence
My adolescence is a presence like Christmas Presents
Word to Seuss, without getting too loose in the booth
My rear end caboose remains as fly as a goose
I got what you thneed, this is what I theed
Trinity in one body so I threed and freed this thbeat
I hear a who? Well just call a Doctor
Let me proctor like IB exams, ironic cause I conquer
What up kid? Do you like what you see?
Incandescent is what I be, light bulbs inside of me
Bow Tie Speech and Debater Swag
Without a greater drag, I'm the laser inside of the lab
I'm a denizen in the City of Roses, without codes its
Supposed that what keeps up with me is the Jones'
I part these beats like the illest Moses
And I don't have a lot of hoop-la or different poses
Pardon the megaton gun, contradicted defiled style
Excuse the razor, phaser rapier saunter trial
Besides the swagger, dagger, katana knife
I only have two settings when it comes to life:

I'm the classiest man alive or I'm dead
And you don't want to know how classy I am in my fresh-bed

I'm the classiest man alive or I'm dead
And you don't want to know how classy I am in my fresh-bed

No comments:

Post a Comment