Sunday, May 29, 2011

They claim they bring the truth, with all respect due
I say boo on you, and dude, don't mislead us youth
I call em false prophets trying to profit
Please stop it as we try to crop out the gossip
We don't like all this talking of nothing, give us that credit
So I represent the new generation of true epics
No false advertising, just mind enterprising
Ideals reminding of what could be comprising
So without a false start, I'm on my way
But the critics call this a gimmick, silly games they play
My vocals has those lines that producers sample
Words dripping superb that's hard to handle
That's why they only take away just a few of my bars
Off the chain, it'll break this game, pump through the cars
Stupendous and tremendous, look at it go
Flying higher than jets on percosets: falsetto flow
Ascending like medicines prices, kung-fu righteous
Pharmaceutical musical: ill lines. Priceless
No need for a test, this isn't a false positive
A true negative is what all of the lobbyists did
Which I am far from, no need for the politics, kid
Even the snobbiest copy cats are trying to mock this
I never gave a false impression, stick to the basics
Artistic like mosaics, keep the doubters in stasis
Under false pretenses, they say I act pretentious
Because I mentioned and activated being sentient
I am Flobot, a Asimov ahead of his time
I am Optimus, the one that brings it in the rhyme
The only way they're in the hood is if a car struck them
Why spit for the streets when they don't want phlegm?
Under this falsehood, wack rappers act not good
Misunderstood? I doubt it so it'll be should

No comments:

Post a Comment