Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Kicks On the Block

[Verse 1]
Step by step, in line, on time, check
Swoosh by on the ground yet fly, yes
Crack open the box. On my feet I rock stocks
My own hundred dollar investments a pop
Belonging in a candy shop with the sweet cream
Send me a dream or wrap me in Supreme
This is the A plus life plus a little extra lights
Hit the spot, no drop, get a little extra hype
Completes the set, set me back a few, no regret
With this I let everyone know that I am the best
From the chest to the toe, no one can say no
It is well known that the attire is flown
Synonymous with an avalanche opposite
Rockin' in the prophet's front seat like an Optimus
No negatrons can call me wrong from dusk till dawn
I shine like the image I made in the last line on

[Chorus]
New kicks on the block *repeat*

[Verse 2]
Taking over corporately so appropriately
I'm proportionally similar to J verbally
So futuristic without ballistics on statistics
No need for specifics, listen to this gifted sickness
All desires I deem are supercilious
But I still fulfill it like Prince Maximilian
Areas devoted in dense audience stages
I praised it like sages to be advantageous
But hey that's just the way that I made it
I laid it so laden without get jaded, so replay it
Hit em with the remix just to play me twice
But you'll never play me thrice, I'm a verse without vice
The cutting edge of the sword's sharp side
I'm a new spin on the wheel's re-redesign
With this fresh, new, in-dated related way
I say that these new kicks on the block's here to stay

[Chorus]
New kicks on the block *repeat*

[Breakdown]
New kicks on the block
New face on the tick tock
New tie for them to gawk
New beats for them to rock

No comments:

Post a Comment