Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's All About Location!

[Verse 1]
I spit classical like Bach, Mozart and Beethoven
Never home alone: who's Macaulay Culkin?
Writing texts that last through the ages
I'm the Hawthorne of rap through my pages
Slaying vampires, ghouls, zombies and all sorts of haunts
I scroll across the world and whip chains: Belmont
Even if these ladd's use addition or Division
It still driven that I'm very gold: Jeremy Piven
Strong as an oak, but I respect the past and its ash
I'm the very best, try to take my path
This boy loves joy, and I bring in the noise
I leave out the funk, but add some dunks to the poise
Stepping in the scene, transforms to Woodstock
Far out, bars clout, I'm about that good talk
That should rock the bells and it rings true to thee
I foster parent these beats, that's just me
Never starting over, I hit the mike again: Posner
Then do it more proper and monster: Grover
Eating quakers for breakfast, getting nutrition
Bread and Ink is all I need for this mission
But I splurge on the verge for a delicatessen
So good it'll make an elephant have wings! Such a blessin'
I take it to the max, on the lam in the tram
I slam and bam to go improper of my surname: damn!
The rhymes from my hood mount and if I count
All the haters in the realm it would amount to doubt
So I scale the ranges, yeah, over nine thousand
Once I'm on top I make Fire on the Mountain
Then I pass through Hole Gates 007 style
See the aperture? This rapper sir travels all the miles
Just to see those Hollywood lights! Golly good sights!
But I'm climbing even higher, tally stood heights!
With a work ethic industrial, I'm indestructible
Green light, red light: my visual signal
I steal broadway even with burns on my side
Just to make my presence a little more dignified
With swift kicks I press fit and out class districts
Words mystic with underwater bars: fishsticks
Without cardinal sins, I'm quite linked in
At the drop of a pin, I summon and win: Merlin
Right about now laying down Marshall law
Just treat it like comma, please just pause
Conquering more land from here to Mississippi
This is my city and the roses are so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment