Tuesday, July 5, 2011

That's the Ticket

I'm Gatsby that can rap b! Rhyming over track heat
A Dwight Shrute in Hip Hop, dropping mad beets
Picasso flow that I mastered in my basement
I'm rearranging the alphabet for optimal placement
Stacking ammunition from a literary position
I'm scribblin tactical plans and top secret missions
I'm more than a string of fists, multiply by nine
You'll see people waiting single file: THAT'S a punchline
At my place you Joe's twitter your thumbs
Composing paragraphs in seconds making you sound so dumb
I'm not a rapper, just an author in rhyming
With rhythmic meters and cadences for different timing
With a lotto flow, you love to take a chance on me
So calmly I bomb these policies to win this lottery
Must be in Portland because surrounded by bars
Hitting the jackpot: the winning numbers are...

3, 2, 1: let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment