Sunday, October 16, 2011

OverStimulation

As I walk down the halls through the school yard
Teens living that dream speaking of drugs soft and hard
Jabbering and gabbing about this and that last weekend
But this is where the weak ends, and where the strong begins
I don't rely on liquid courage to give bravery
The slavery of said imagery is thin, papery
Without plans to experiment with different contaminants
I can't help but feel self-righteous, perhaps I don't understand it's
Appeal, and I'd have to try it all myself
But what I'm afraid of the most is losing it all, and hell
I barely got it back, so why should I risk double Jeopardy
Where I would triple my chances of hearing "You're dead to me."
Spark a bush, I'd rather watch the sparks fly up
A little purple in the red, I'd rather sip tea from my cup
Popping pills, I think I'll choose rocking quills
And still, my peers think the distilled is the world's will
Media and society have taught us differently
Some independent minded have lost it all shockingly
But let's not talk about them, this is my perspective
This is my directive without any contraceptives
General populous is asking me to come back down
And it's funny how he's asking that as if I smoked a pound
My thoughts too weird and too funky, something's junky
A screw or two loose, silly goose, harping on me being too plucky
Never calming down, asked if I'm medicated
Nope, my mind is so meditated and being over stimulated
And if I simulated my unparalleled realities and visions
The collision of precision is decided by my decision
The schism of make-believe and real wouldn't exist
Instead to persist the assist of magic is the purest
Noble intentions with a global redemption
Is the focal and vocal exception to my inception
Remember me like Hennessy but minus the black out
Antonym of blizzard, chilly like Philly: run this like Stackhouse
If you say screw my drive, I'll get you loose like Vodka did
Then they say "My, my: this kid's provocative!"
Vicodin? Try again. My mic said it would never bend
Rushing, scoring and thrilling for gold like Michael did
I stare at Polaroids to get my mind like a Rolls Royce
Cylindrical film that unravels revealing no steroids
Only stereos and speakers that have permeated
In the term belated this word is to be fated never dated
And I'm never stuck, cruising like a puck, on a duck hunt
Destiny and luck mixed in one just to be blunt
I swish and wish my flow hits like a blow fish
And if I whoa hits then the delivery can clean the dish
So when they ask me to come back down, I toss them wings
Then maybe we can all be up here as queens and kings

No comments:

Post a Comment