Monday, October 3, 2011

Ivan Capp

I met a dude the other day named Ivan Capp
This bad cat had swag that's on top like a hat
He taught me a few things, a few how to raps
So I came back to lyrically attack on this track
In my section, my direction shows discretion
Because this session is popping off: smith and wesson
Bring protection, you know that I'm about to wreck it
Emotional injection, exclamation: interjection
My lingo is single and down under like dingos
On the hunt like Gringos, more flamboyance than Flamingos
Bingo in Santa Domingo: I flow and mingle
And the tingle is putting the rhymes under wrinkle
And then I shake and break any kind of wake
In this lake I stake and take and remake a quake
I kick back and punch lines so divine, times by nine
Swing on vines and crush grapes: my rhymes fine wine
So this time, I remix it and re-twist it at your urge
This sir is about to put the nerve down on verbs
And this nerd will put your head down to the curb:
American History X but please be insured
That this measure is by far more mature than the word
Flyer than the birds that come outta my mouth
100 keys from my ivory teeth that belong in the south
Dope quotes and illness being spewed from my orifice
Pour this: I know it, reinforced it then scorched it
With the purple, being drank up and smoked down
I know know my verbal is comparable to the force of rounds
Now watch me modify greatly and savagely
I rattle beats like the mastery of vocabulary is mad at me
There's not matching me: claiming quite pompously
My debauchery makes your hypothesis become mockeries
You talking to me? How audacious and complacent!
You belligerent fool, being a simpleton is cool? You racist
I'm more than a thing, I'm proper and about to conquer
The ruler is back, inches away from being a monster
Moving more than Tonka, rhymes sweeter than Wonka
Shocking and exciting: the style is brutal like Blanka
But it's down right fierce, call it Hadoken
Thought provoken, this token of cloakin
Is holding a dagger and a cigar: I'm sharp and smokin
But the lord of this ring and arena: JRR Tolkien
I've got a pro-sound that is so unbound
These clowns get astound as I lay down my nouns
Holding this song together: I'm the duct tape and glue
Yes it is true, I do like blue and flew adieu
Without a pause, BUT kind of like a clause
I hold paws and fangs so I'm beasting out raw
I'm a junction of function and construction
Keeping everything together, I'm the rapper conjunction
Bumpkins get confused when I add verbiage
Like herbage it's fresh and always ready for purchase
Before you prep your position, lend me tuition
My limited witted demeanor is about to be in fruition
Healthy nutrition, so my disposition
Is by far the greatest stance I can take: preposition
Stay down like a winter coat, profound like a different quote
No longer an amateur: I'm a pro-noun in the winner scope

No comments:

Post a Comment