Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flower

My swag so ill it deserves to be in a hospice
But of course there would be no way to stop this
And the problem is, that my awesome-ness
Is in the Danger Zone kind of like Kenny Loggins is
I'm more fly than you ostriches, the latter is preposterous
Droppin' this like the opposite of avalanche, that's hotness
Elemental rhymes like phosphorus, sicker than Honduras
This creature feature is not cookie but just as monstrous
Check this polished-ness, honor this labor so arduous
My metropolis of consciousness is so bottomless
So the commonness is poppin from the top of this esophagus
I martyr'd this and then authored it, Batman and Robin wit
Guarded this with garnishes of blossoms, it's
Obviously fresher than my Listerine Lozenges
Pardon this, but rappers looking more yellow than jaundice is
Which in turn tells me to roll out, swag on Optimus
This verse has kinship to cherries: no way in toppin' it
And on top of this, my accomplishments
Are experiments in displaying my forms of confidence
Observe my brain surgeon skills inside of rocket ships
Ponder this, my tone is never ever monotonous
And when I speak, I reach but none will ever respond to this
The steps I take and make couldn't be filled by colossus'
Cinderella man, rising up out of the humble novices
I'm winning every single round, victories flawlessness
Flow so fluid that the way I do it is compared to nautilus
Spiderman? Rhymer, damn, this dude is so marvelous
Aura so ominous the music is reaching the populous
Awfulness? Nah this craft is star, go ask Arcturus
Harmfulness is hardly the case with these fodder bits
If I were to take care of them, don't account the lawlessness
When you look it up, greatness with me is synonymous
And out of my acropolis comes more damage than Anonymous
I'm so fresh to death, outfit deft on top of the zombie-ness
In the end get Edgar Allen Pwned, out rapped by a novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment