Monday, March 12, 2012

Black Rain Flow

This is all fun and games until you poke an eye out
Captain on deck, boy so high you got to fly him out
Right below your belt, fly is what I talk about
At the end of this thing you will all know what to shout
I am just a rapper so I talk about drug deals
My rhymes shine like a nine that is thug zeal
I got four fives like change for a twenty
Talking about murder like the seventies: Ted Bundy
Make a comparison to me and a killer
Then do a punchline to make the rhyme iller
I am just a rapper I am America's vanity
I am all lies and talk: Casey Anthony
Oh wait, I forgot, I ride around in a six four
No seat belt, I'm a gangster to the core
Talk about where I come from, very rough shit
You eat up my words all day: consumption
Out the window so fast I am Mcfly
I want to die the truth, rappers live a sick lie
What am I? What am I? Identity crisis
I am just a rapper here's the bullet you should bite this
Spitting ammunition but not pulling triggers
Talk about moving units but really made up figures
Am I a living nightmare or do I dream awake?
Going down to court only for a fast break
I am just a rapper breaking down stereotypes
Mono? Surround sound. You better hear what you like
Asian Kid? Sure. Wanna be? Fine.
But I got gems inside my head: diamond mind
I got five on it just like Monticello
Relationship with hip hop: black and yellow, black and yellow
I am sick on the mic like Jackson and his charges
Aim for the head with my Nintendo cartridges
I am just a rapper, I am just honesty
I am everything that I'm not: everything I want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment