Wednesday, March 14, 2012

R.I.T.D.

Swag.
Yes I can be your first but I'll always last
Honor roll, graduation, I'm the top of the class
Insane mannerisms, coveted gentlemen
Love is a battlefield and I'm a shipped home veteran
Adorned with scars, covered in medals
War time flash backs: I thought we were something special
Never late once: I wined and dined
I strapped clocks to my feet: always running on time
Didn't appreciate me and I couldn't even comprehend
I'm sitting in 9 circles just like where Dante's been
Writing a sinful tragedy with a couple pens
But I'll make sure the divine comedy is where it ends
Let me turn around, forgetting will be the first thing
So I won't have to forgive you or the tears that you bring
You don't deserve any additional break up effort
This isn't even about you really. No love lost letter
No grand gestures. You don't get none of that
This is all fact: wikipedia styled rap
Moved on with the thoughts, sent it all away
The recoloring is on: that thing is Cray
Yeah I don't mind right now you're dolling with some creeps
I got over you: I'm consoling with my peeps
You took away my rest: you were tolling in my sleep
But now I'm ghost: so I'm rolling 6 foot deep

No comments:

Post a Comment