Thursday, December 3, 2009

Musings on Life

Hey there! This is my first blogpost that has actual narratives and words that isn't in a rhyming scheme of some sort! Though I love poetry and lyrics, I feel I should actually write some sentences and not cryptic little poems and lyrics. But I'll end all my posts with some poetry, so don't fret if you like the rhymings!

Anyhows, what made me start writing was because of another blogpost. I was reading Jukebox108's blogposts because he recently made one (and he is a dear, dear friend of mine) and because his views on life are extremely profound and awesome to say in the least. It really makes me happy that a lot of my close friends are able of that ability to think. My other friend, let's call him ACE, he should make a blog! Though he jokes a lot and seems heartless, he's quite profound as well. I'd love to read about his thoughts on anything. He's not a big person of sharing, but maybe a blog would make him be able to write a little emotion every now and then. Or he could make ridiculous sattircal articles similiar to those The Onion News Network makes (oh yeah, plug in The Garlic Information Station, it's a work in progress)

My girlfriend, let's call her Margo, she's also a very intelligent person. It perplexes me on how observant she is. She can really read a person and really see what's no there. I love her lots, and one of the reasons why is probably because she can see past my layer upon layer of smiles and jokes. She knows whats really down inside me, and she's OK with it. Which makes me OK with it.



Layers, Layers, Layers
Tunnels, Tunnels, Tunnels
Non-Conveyer
Feelings in funnels

No comments:

Post a Comment