Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Jester

Even if my parents try to stop me
Even if times get too Rocky
Sylvester Stallone ain't got nothing on me
Felines on a machine just try to copy
But I make them floppy, throw them a disc
I'm slinging rhymes and lines, no throwing fists
Unless I represent power to the ceiling
I'm my biggest fan and I love this feeling
Doing it for me, stopping for no one
Even if I'm not allowed, doing it until it's done
Do it on the sly, call me Cooper
All geared up, yes I'm a trooper
Very super, edging out awesome
I do to rhymes like spring to blossoms
What the hell am I? Ball of culture
Roll me up, roll me down, pick at me you vultures
But I've molded to something of my design
My own architect, construction is mine
Pop the tags, I have no label
Standing on my own, two legged table
A fable that's currently being written
Protagonist with love interests smitten
Villain in my story, well doesn't matter
Don't really like listening to their chatter
Pulling down pants, writing up jokes
This is for my jesters, jokers, clowns and dopes
Never taken very seriously
Voted to be basement dwellers curiously
But watch in the end we come out on top
Like the foam of our champagne when we pop
In our campaign we like the humor
We might indulge into some rumors
But we are gentlemen when it comes down to it
Gossip and trash talk we try not to pursue it
Pull out chairs for all our women friends
Even if we don't like you, we'll try to pretend
No hasty gestures, no rash enterprise
Chivalry out the ass, what, you seemed surprised
Dressed to impress, wit never suppressed
Improv Comedian so what do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment