Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cheers!

[Verse 1]
Multiple bracelets like I'm hitting all the bars
Only behind the tracks and maybe to hide a scar
Camouflage pants trying to hide just one half
Because I sure like the other side so let's bring it back
Never trying to front even if sometimes on accident
Uh Oh Pregnancy swag: turn my life into a happy event
Cause one of these days, the world will catch up to my feet
While they leave the blocks I'm on my 3rd victory lap repeat
Let's get back to the happier things, let's all just sing
I can rap to you and despite all the swarms and stings
I'll look up and say "What up, sun!" with my shades on
And I'll look to my friends like "What up, son?!" and we just play on
They tell me they wanted clever, so I give it up
We've been dating for a while and I really feel that trust
It's a must, feel the gust, and I'm just about to bust
Clear the rust, headphone thrust, please let it bump
We all gotta do stupid things every now and then
Just flip it and make money off of it: low-rate mortgage
This portion is important. Look at the quotient
You think I'm divided? Nah, I'm way too supported
Wooden blocks underneath my structure
Constructing additional pylons so don't try to rush ya
boy. The kid. The little youngster in this bitch
Like I've been for the last nine months just kicking it
Who's the best? Who's the best? No one ever knows
But we all think it's whoever has the most dough
Or the most props or the most respect
And that's all fine and dandy. But I suspect
That we are all the best in our singular ways
We've all got drive in our vehicular gaze
So take those unique elements and just represent
Like you're a cerium congressmen of your residence
No never evil. You got something special
Just don't Edison and you won't be Tesla
And yessir, just test ya, and all of the stressors
Will be pinned like 1, 2, 3: wrestler!
I am rocking a vest and uh maybe a bow tie
Otherwise something like a hoodie and wings: I'm fly
I used to want to do this for the people to like me
But my ancestors just told me to do it: Nike
So I'm doing this for my own life and my own art
But sometimes after the cute girls who go after my heart
I've got room for it all! I know I am capable
My mind is where horses live: real stable
Got paper like staples, Got morales like fables
And I keep holding it all up: demeanor on table
Got fresh like Maples, hooked up like cables
And I'm with my friends: Chandler and Rachel
No clench, no kegels. Got Os like Bagels
This is Adventure, Time short like graybles
You a-holes, I'm able, to be dope: i'm yayo
And aye-yo, this craft is all faithful
Act 2 on Hamlet: i'm being so playful

No comments:

Post a Comment