Monday, June 27, 2011

Social Media Revolution (Part II: ForTheWin)

Yo. I'm a mac like I got no windows
But I got that tight for the win flow
So, when I rhyme like this slow
You know I just wanna go toe to toe
I'm looking out the window on a vista
View so beautiful I'll take a pictuah
Click. The noise from my camera shutter
The noise you mice make as you mutter
I got this like I work for Apple
Get it? No? Note the vowels cause iGrapple
iShuffle, iTune, iDo it less than soon
iPhone into my brain just like a cartoon
iResume inside my Zune, listen to the boom
Vroom-Vroom, when I step inside the room
Breaking windows and walls, I cannot be stopped
Who's representing? Takumi the Firefox


Now let me switch up the style of rapping
I hope you like all that computer tapping
I'm importin' like my name is Norton
Since you're a virus I'm mad important
I'm not the player, I'm a Windows Media Slayer
I kill the beat bittersweet like John Mayer
Big ups to my boy Sonic the Hedgehog
I like the blogs, let's play the game like Pogs
I'll log in with my username and password
Gotta stay protected, they get on my nerves
I set up walls made of fire, pillars of pyre
I'm a live wire, you get all this satire?
Cause even with the King and all his Men
I put you to sleep, stand by now and then
On my desk top are the makings of Hip Hop
I press you squares if I want you to stop
I'm an Explorer inside this Safari
If this is too savage and vicious then I'm sorry
I take AIM to destroy the lame and shame
They don't know who I am, so I say my name
Then I explain so they don't ask "Yeah who?"
Instead they say "Listen to him. Yeah you too!"
I write with keyboards, sometimes pens
It's done: I shut the game down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment