Thursday, June 23, 2011

Max Power

You're like a bicycle, two tired to stand
You can't understand, the jokes are too grand
The days for you are numbered, I call you calendar
This will be more rational than regular integers
I'm like a broken harp with one string left
Always b sharp, so this punk is daft and deft
You're stuck with me like huge credit debt
Meaning you can't budge it, it keeps you in check
Haters are plateaus: high forms of flattery
And I'm NaCL and power: a salt and battery
Eating up time, I'm going back four seconds
I'm a slingshot in class: a math distraction weapon
You're not in this song you couldn't find the key!
I got it locked down in arrest like clogged arteries
I'm hard to beat, hard-boiled egg swag
You've got bad connections: sure to lag
They got bad shoes, suffering of de feet
You Halloween me: always eager to treat
But I got this bill, no need to gate me
Oh wait, your hypothesis is contradicting: it's negating
I'm great debating, call me a Master
I'm mastering like an engineer master as Vassar
With my photo flow, I'm fully developed
I've relished you mustering the strength the catchup
Staying stationary while pushing the envelope
You dopes hang onto my every word like a rope
Just to cope, I'll cane you like candy or Citizens
Because you need to calm down! Take some Ritalin
Riddle them with a need to know basis
Like bakers have taken this track and made it
I'm a man driving a full metal train mixed with a storm drain and a magnetic lane:
A good conductor, and it struck her
With a light bulb over her head
But she upper sits in my boxcar bed
And instead, she doesn't dread my puns
She helps me round them up with fresh pies and buns
Love me like whiskey lovers, love me still
I'm a sick and dead giveaway: I'm ill will
I'm a book on anti-gravity: impossible to put down
I'm like a marriage: a new name, a dress and gown
A backward poet that writes inverse
I'm worth more than Prada Boxing: more than the purse
Blackout in my symbiote suit
Or like Metallica: you're very astute
I been savage like when Boy Meets World
Been precious when I met her sister: Mother of pearl
So magical while I drive these cars
I turn into driveways and crash into bars
I'm getting over this like my fear of hurdles
I'm spitting over these tracks: HACK and gurgle
This is tense like the future, past and present
This is in tents like fires in circus' presence
This might hurt like seconds to the minus one
But in the end, it's all in good pun

No comments:

Post a Comment