Monday, June 6, 2011

Atticus Finch

Splatter artistically with no mystery, check my history
Swagger dapper and faster than all you dissing me
Jersey boys playing games, it's a shame, in my domain
I reign, pull out the hood, I came and Blained
David Copperfield with the hotter feel and with an otter peel
I rhyme slicker and sicker than when your daughter's ill
Viruses and vices written on papyruses without a pious kick
But catch holy ghosts when I write this bit, switch
Multiple roller bowls that buff up like Nathan Fuller knows
Pull her and dole the sir and hoarder of the boarder stir
Syllabic and mix the lyrics and civics with chiclet bits
And you get a tick that flick the wick quicker if I remain ticketless
Add the funky synthetics and the medics will get pathetic
Check the credit, cred this if you met it and let it flow: electric
I'm every element and seasonal condition with intuition
Suspicion stiffens lift it like Michelin in Dunder Miflin
Crevices in your microphone I turn into canyons
My companions are landin' down being shot outta cannons
Brief the chief on the leaf and you will see no more beef
And the thief will be in keeps with me because the words between my teeth
Indebted, accepted, exception with the perception of embedded this
Adjust my wire frames and my suit. Call it Atticus Finch, call it adequate at it's finest
But I have to rhyme this so timeless. Everyone around me is spineless
Mortal Kombat on wombats. Hit them with a bomb stat
The calm that calls back and chomps fat destroying every thermostat
Check the damn monitors, the pedometer, and the auditors
Everything going crazy or getting sloppy sir, it's on my nerves
Dragon fangs, Alex Dang, boom boom bang, bring it back: boomerangs
Dragon fangs, Alex Dang, boom boom bang
Hworang, Battle bane, get him slain, I am mentally un-contained, bring it back: boomerangs
Dragon fangs, Alex Dang, boom boom bang
Hworang, Battle bane, get him slain, I am mentally un-contained, bring it back: boomerangs
Hworang, Battle bane, get him slain, I am mentally un-contained

No comments:

Post a Comment