Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TalkSimple

[Verse 1]
First name Word, Last name Smith
Forging together lines in perfect synthesis
As simple as this? As complex as that
Come stress my rap and I'll come bless your track
I am a stroke of genius, a touch of talent
Endless and seamless, this gauntlet: no challenge
A dash of brilliance, a glimmer of resilience
If you ever measure this it'll read in the billions
Louder than a bomb, refined like a psalm
Past the calm, CD ROMs, all in my palm
Submerge the verse in a dirge of excellence
The malevolent resident I turn benevolent
Listen to the literary structures, I'm an architect
It's hard to test how far I will go, so take a rest
Lyrical Liberal, Assertive Conservative
I'm the best of every world, I've already learned this

[Verse 2]
I state the facts and the stats, not the opposite of back
I don't front, you hacks just fade to black
The making of a monster: please witness
The goblin of wittiness is back, open for business
A legendary creature: I'm already aware
Never secondary feature, this stage I cannot share
Frankenstein and Einstein in my mind
Once upon a rhyme till the end of time I'm sublime
Godzilla mixed Trilla, so much presence
Guerrilla and Manila Thrilla warfare: check the evidence
Never heard a diss! They fear this thing
On every track I slay and pack: I Van Helsing
You cannot fathom the chasm: peer in the dark
My mouth fires darts that are sure to hit the mark
Not understood in literal juxtaposition
Look at my composition: there is not competition

[Verse 3]
Level up! It's just the nature of the beast
I learn more, gain more. Knowledge never cease
On this mic I explode, I melt a la mode
My wordplay code takes years to unload
Mastered the metaphors and the punchlines
The champ making good time, knock you out blind
Expertness Asian, peep my equation
Conversation plus concentration equals premier presentation
I've found new ways to convey the same thing
My spaceship wings allow me to be an Upperground King
You might be fly but my status: intergalactic
Prophylactic addicts listen and become so passive
I light up the scene with cameras, then I take action
A fraction of my passion can be anything you imagine
I take root in the booth like birds getting roost
This right here: Egotistical SWAG BOOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment