Friday, June 10, 2011

Treasured

My treasured raps are under treacherous wraps
The measured of that is far beyond a pestilent gap
Spending pesos, rocking gold halos, richer than mako
Check out the cake yo, shinin' makes the day glow
Crack open the box of words and valuable, malleable
Verses that is far beyond the mind of any valley girl
The euros are forceful in the way they stay stacked
Like my odds against any handed or random track
Orated for high debated and elated salaries
None should challenge me or battle me, I rattle beats
For this paper, cut like scissors and then I rock
Do me a favor: since I'm runnin' like blisters, get off my jock
I deal in stocks, past dollars and change: beans to me
Seems to we that the money we provide is keen to be
Residing in my pockets making the star of this project
Let me profit, check the dockets, peep the gold locket

[Chorus] x2
I remember back living on Hard Times Avenue
The humble up rising made me a badder dude
Now it's gold paved ways here on Easy Street
And I still got the technique to make it complete

Rupees aren't new to me, they actually prove to be
Truthfully, a newly way to pay up your duties to me
Honestly, I'm not actually one to talk a lot about wealth
But I did it for myself, despite the cards dealt
I had pocket 7s and a ten in my hand, damn
Made the ten into a man, bam, what did I land?
Got me a queen, upgraded to a king
Laid the cards down and it earned me my things
Yeah, it's all chance in cards with that probability
But it doesn't hurt when you've got massive ability
The stability of my artillery is actually really
Silly because it's beyond the value of a real soliloquy
The merit of this is 24 karat, flier than a parrot
Acid from the larynx, more confidence than arrogance
Without a therapist, still carry it in various
Areas of when he's riding on 24 inch chariots

[Chorus] x2
I remember back living on Hard Times Avenue
The humble up rising made me a badder dude
Now it's gold paved ways here on Easy Street
And I still got the technique to make it complete

No comments:

Post a Comment